Fri Evening 6.30pm Drink n Draw Prohibition Burgers & Hooch 41 Brougham St. Craft beer and burgers
- 9am meet outside Len Lye 42 Queen St: Len Lye/White Hart Hotel/ Clock Tower/ King & Queen Street vicinity (incl St Mary’s Cathedral). If very wet can retreat to Puke Ariki Museum 1 Ariki St
- 10 - 10.30am Ozone Café 47a King St for a break (in that vicinity)
- 10.30 am Step out to the Multi Ethnic Extravaganza Parade Devon St (as it comes past Len Lye & Clocktower)
- 10.30 – Noon same area
- Noon Lunch at Public Catering 43a Queen St across from Len Lye inside White Hart (if need overflow – Monika’s Eatery at Govett Brewster cnr King & Queen Sts)
- 1.15pm Pukekura Park meet at the Band Rotunda (near Tea Kiosk) Within vicinity the Fernery, gnarly trees, Poets Bridge, The Gables, Brooklands Zoo, Chinese Pavilion,. Also Mult Ethnic Extravaganza – food, dance, music at the nearby Pukekura Raceway 11am-4pm. (Gold coin donation entry) - Note: if very wet head directly to ‘The Fernery’ (get directions from the Tea House).
- 3 - 3.30pm break at Tea House on the Lake.
- 3.30 – 4.30pm same vicinity
Sat early evening
- 4.30 – 6.30pm Drink & Draw Joe’s Garage 162 Devon St East
- 6.30pm No official meal
- 9am meet at Te Rewa Rewa bridge Clemow Rd – to view but not necessarily to draw. Others may head straight to the Seaside Market which starts officially at 10am.
- 9.30am move to Ngamotu Beach, Ocean View Parade by the port (15 min drive) to the Seaside Market – food, music, crafty stalls starts 10am
- Noon lunch (or early break) at Manous 5 Ocean View Parade The Bach on Breakwater
- Free afternoon – sight-seeing or impromptu sketching