Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"Favorite Spot"

When I have a persistent idea in my head of something I would like to do, I usually try to convince Mario to do it!
This time I wanted (him) to sketch the favorite spots of people living in this side of the Harbour.

I told him "This will be great! we (you) will get to meet the neighbors and sketch themes chosen by others, this is a challenge for us (you)!"
I don't know why, but this time he said "I think it's a good idea, but you will be the one doing it!"

I posted an advertisement on Timebank (a bank that exchanges member's time and not money) and I had some requests. I still have some drawings to do, but these are the ones I've done so far.

                                    Sitting at the porch in G.'s house, looking at the boats
                                   A warm summer afternoon at J.'s goat farm


                                    A Sunday morning in H.'s super cute nursery

Even though it is always intimidating to sketch for someone else, I'm happy Mario push me to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you did it, the result looks great!
    Let's hope you will get a big collection of this fav spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Great sketches and a cool concept too.

    ReplyDelete